Since 1977, DIAKINISIS has developed integrated logistics services and today is considered one of the largest companies in the 3PL industry in Greece. In March 2010 a strategic alliance contract was signed with the group COSCO that entailed the supply of container administration services in the port of Piraeus (SEP). In September 2010 the contract was conveyed to Diakinisis Port, a subsidiary company of Elgeka Group.
Today, the company employs 650 people, not including drivers of public distribution vehicles, other technical personnel (outsourcing) and seasonal employees that nearly exclusively work for the company and add another 500 people in total.
The company DIAKINISIS operates in most product categories of the Greek market, earning the trust of the majority of companies. The business cooperation with most of its clients is long- term and is based on mutual trust.
- DIAKINISIS undertakes customers' products storage according to national and European legislation and conforms to the particular requirements that stem from the products’ special characteristics and the customers specific requirements.
- DIAKINISIS undertakes the distribution of customers' products in Greece, nationwide. Deliveries are made with a modern fleet, fully customized to the requirements of the shipping project.
- DIAKINISIS has one of the most modern repackaging units in Europe, which secures full coverage of customers' needs. It holds the leading place in the promotional packaging – repackaging industry in Greece with an annual production of 137,000,000 pcs of produced units. The company’s specialized Promotional and Special Packaging department is in charge of the designing and the implementation of the repackaging and product promotional packaging.The excellent organization and the unit staffing of the department, allow for the immediate response to regular as well as special market needs.
The Customer Service Department:
- Manages in a personal level the customer requirements.
- Monitors and informs customers about the level of provided services through measurable indexes.
- Monitors daily customer deliveries and informs customers with the delivery documentation.
- Provides access to customers to the digital archive of delivery documents.
- Manages the cash on delivery network, till it gets a confirmed delivery of payment to the customer of DIAKINISIS.
|Diakinisis Logistics Services S.A. :
6-8 Spanakou Str., Thessi Laka Hatzi
193 00 Aspropyrgos, Greece
Tel: +30 210 5538300
Fax: +30 210 5570542