ELGEKA S.A. is the largest Greek commercial company, operating since 1974 in the Greek market, in the food sector. Offering to its collaborators, customers and suppliers, an integrated system of commercial services comprising Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Logistics, ELGEKA constitutes an integral link in the sector's supply chain.
Operating rather as a "subsidiary" of the principals with which the company cooperates, among its primary goals is the successful brand building of the products it represents and handles.
With a long experience and deep knowledge of the market and environment in which it operates, strong infrastructure in people, facilities and equipment, ELGEKA offers its suppliers a variety of high quality services at the lowest possible cost. For the principals (suppliers), ELGEKA is their Variable-Cost Subsidiary, since from their end there is no need of tying up capitals in investments for the formation and function of the high quality services they enjoy.
- The Sales Department staffed with 90 sales reps., is organized according to the distribution channels (retail, wholesale, telesales, special agents).
The key functions of the Marketing department are:
- Planning - Budgeting
- Forecasting - Responsibility for P/L
- Commercial Policy Development
- Assortment Management - Planograms
- Market Research ( Consumer - Media - Trade ) qualitative /quantitative
- Media - Production ( TV, Radio, Cinema, Outdoor) - Media Airing
- Conferences - Events
- Training Facts & Benefits
The key functions of the Trade Marketing department are:
- Trade Plans & Customer Plans
- Design + Implementation of Promo Programs, Multibrand & Tailor-made Promos
- Design + Distribution of Advertising Material & Display Systems
- Study of New Trade Concepts
- Category Management for selected customers
The key functions of the Merchandizing department are:
- Product Placement Control
- Price Check
- Stock Control
- Planogram Implementation
- Selective Order-Taking
- Promotion Implementation
- P.O.P. Material Placement
- Our Logistics services are performed in cooperation with Elgeka Group of Companies’ Subsidiary: Diakinisis Logistics Services S.A..
The key functions of our Customer Service department are:
- Customer Relations, Problems Solving
- Customers' Orders Handling
- Credit Control
Industrial Area of Sindos
D.A. 13, O.T. 31, B’ FASI, GR 570 22
Tel.: +30 2310 - 779 700
Fax.: +30 2310 - 752 335
60 Ag. Ioanou Theologou Str.
136 77, Acharnes, Athens
Tel.: +30 210 - 24 15 100
Fax.: +30 210 - 24 05 859